Monday, September 12, 2016

Hilton_Frankfurt airport


 





Hilton_Frankfrut airport




The receptionist was not so kindly, but it was good. She just gave us a room card and explained  where I am supposed to eat breakfast tomorrow. I expected that some were asking  about my trip or anything. I guess I wanted coversation. They were kind of the first person I met after I  got Frankfrut.  I wanted to feel what german people like.

The hotel has Reasonable price and
clean room conditon.






It was a little hard to find it.






It was clean, compact .













the way to the airport.






                                          Rewe supermarket where we went often. It is close to the Hilton.
                                  3~5 minutes walk.













      
          There was Frankfrut main  station downstairs, under the airport.





















                      There were windows on the ceiling.
















The airport is modern and refined.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...