Sunday, September 18, 2016

Berlin Main Station (haupbahnhof) vs Hamburg Main Starion



2016. 8.17 




Berlin 




We finally arrived at Berlin where I really wanted to come. It was very modern and global.





The scenery from the train  window
I could barely see  mountains, which is the biggest difference from Korea.
 I started to wonder what plants are growing here.  








Berlin has the most spacious main station I have ever been.







Various people there, it makes Berlin more global.
I felt FREE. I don' t know why.
Hamburg was gorgeous and I heard that Hamburg was the city where most of German people liked to live. But I felt kind of cold and isolated.
If somebody know the reason, please tell me. 













We took the S-bahn to go Zoologischer Garten station.
one day ticket was 7 Euro which is cheaper when you take more 3 times of transportation.
One  way ticket was 2.6 Euro.






           Hamburg Main Station





It was not easy to find people from other continent. even at Main train station.







I know I was lucky enough to see this amazing weather in Hamburg.
It was like October in Korea clean, clear and cool.























inside of Hamburg main train station














No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...