Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hamburg Hafencity and Seafood

 

 

Hafen city

 
we got off at the Landungsbrucken station and just walked without any destination.





     The weather was amazing, a little cold.
 
 



 
  We boarded the ship no.62  with the one day ticket and went to the last stop of the ship.
 
 
 




the view over the window







I found many families on the board.












 This is the last stop of the ship. There were some restaurants, but not so much to sightsee.
 
So we took the same ship again and get  off at
 
the Museumhafen Oevelgonn e.v. station









 peaceful landscape
 
 
 









 
 
A lot of people were walking and riding
I saw many classic and fancy houses there.

 
 
 
 
 
We found the restaurant Strandperle.
 
we were studying menu which was in German  lookig up the dictionary. But it was really  
 
hard to find the meaning.
 
At that moment, the kind handsome waiter asked us how we were doing and recommend
 
these dishes. I felt  really grateful. I could not find any waiter who talked to us  before we
 
asking. I think one of  the reason why I felt loney in Hamburg is that people do not speak to us.
 
 
 
 
pinfish and shrimp
 
 
 


 The sauce tasted like mustard.







This was the best dish I had tried in Hamburg. I thought I should eat seafood in Hamburg
 
'cause Hamburg is near the North sea which has fresh fish, and I could not find that in other
 
German cities.
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...