Sunday, April 8, 2018

English expression_America's got talent 2017

Expressions from America's got talent 2017

interviewee:  I  got signed when I was around 14 years old to record label.
interviewer : OK, I presume it didn't work out
interviewee : It didn't work out I mean as kid  thought that you know I was going to                       take off and see the stars and obviously it didn't happen that way.
interviewer : You still got the dream what do  you could happen off the back of this?
interviewee : I hope what can happen is that I'm finally able to be who I am and                             present myself in my music to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KGsg5E74Cw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...