Monday, October 3, 2016

Childfree and Minimalist 1

2016. 9. 29


Now I am really into the minimalism.
I started thinking about minimalism since last winter when I spent my time in Singapore as a winter vacation.

I had just 2 baggage and that was just enough to live. Despite of such a simple thinking, it took a couple of dacades to come up with that idea.
I realized that I have got too many stuff to live and I do not even appreciate that. But I didn't take any actions.

However, preparing my opening class the topic of which included energy savings, I got to know the minimalism, this year. I found some people already took a minimal life and they looked very satisfied with that lifestyle.

I have made up my mind to take a minimalism.
Today I donated some stuff which I do not use, some stuff were I didn't even know they existed in my house.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...