Monday, October 3, 2016

Kadewe department store



kadewe 


   Kaufhaus des Westens (English "Department Store of the West)

English "Department Store of the West.  it is the largest department store in Europe.
The store is located on Tauentzienstraße, a major shopping street, between Wittenbergplatz and Breitscheidplatz, near the center of the former West Berlin. It is technically in the extreme northwest of the neighborhood of Schöneberg.

   - from wikipedia -















Household items
I could see a lot of unique design. If I had not decided to take a minimal lifestyle, I could have paid a lot of money to purchase some items. 




These are cushions. I would like to buy one of them. It costed like more than 100 euros.




Food court - Le Buffet

You can put food on the plate and  it is charged by the weight at the counter.













The fruit you can see was over 10 euros. so expensive.
I feel more grateful for my breakfast at the hotel.














Outside of KADEWE
I found I could have walked from my hotel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...