Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Le Meridien Hamburg








                Le Meridien Hamburg







            The 1st day of Hamburg.


    It was 7th floor and beige and green concept.

    It has balcony, so I can open the door and get fresh air and see the people jogging and riding.
  
   I love this hotel
  
   If I go to Hamburg again, it would be  because of this hotel.






The room was bright.








Wow, fantastic clear weather

I can see the Alster lake (SEE in German)  view over the window.








I used to see this view instead of sightseeing.

It gave me peaceful mind.









3rd day of Hamburg.

I came back this hotel again.

On 2nd day, I stayed at Hilton Curio Colleticon Hamburg (Reischhof hotel).

It was terrible.

The photo from its homepage is far from its real condition.

I felt like cheated.
Aweful view and small room.

Bathroom was too small to stand 2 people ( husband and I couldn't be together there)

I didn't even want to take a picture.

I am diamond member, but no upgrade.

So I made up my mind to cancel the reservation and came back to this  hotel to avoid reminding
terrible hotel when I recall Hamburg in the future.






This time was 4th floor and pink and beige concept.

I prefer this room.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Carlucci's Italian restaurant_Eastern Mangroves

        On the way to the restaurant It's beautiful                                                       Carluccio's               ...